Wednesday, October 12, 2011

YOU CAN HAVE YOUR OWN GENIE!


We are having the best time creating fabulous unique designs for our clients with our new state of the art virtual program. It's almost like having your own personal genie.

You tell us what you want, in what price range, colors, gemstones, size, etc and poof, we create exactly what you want. We can even twist it, turn it around, upside down, and place it on your virtual hand. It's amazing!

Come in and let us show off. It's just such fun!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jimsfamilyblue said...

Hello Friends, my name is Jim Crotty and I live in Brunswick GA. I recently had the opportunity and pleasure, of speaking with Belenky's David. I called to inquire about having a very unique piece of jewelry custom made . . a "to scale" pendent of a turn of the century cast iron, police call box door(I collect & restore them). David's reception to my idea was positive, warm & encouraging! This past week I sent him the actual 15 pound police call box door, for his professional assessment. I love his "old school" work ethic, combined with a contemporary and progressive vision and mentality! I understand why his unique talents have stood the test of time and family generations. Simply stated, I have made a friend in NYC, and look forward to personally visiting David and his business establishment & meeting his family. What a great legacy . . thanks David. Respectfully and Sincerely, Jim Crotty, Special Agent, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms (Ret.)

Friday, November 04, 2011 7:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home